Friends and Neighbors,
Summer is rapidly approaching, but the change in seasons does not change the needs of our clients. As an update:
- Our Emergency Shelter clients are living at the Days Inn in Hillsborough as congregations remain closed. Meals continue to be supplied by host congregations, local restaurants and volunteers. We are thankful to the kind staff that has been very thoughtful in making our families feel comfortable and even supplying donations such as toys and fun snacks.
- To ensure safety for all, our Flynn Day Center is only open to clients for weekly laundry trips. Our office has been operational with dedicated staff and volunteers ensuring that families in all of our phases receive basic needs and food security.
- We anticipate a demand for housing and food security in the coming months and have being planning.
- Raffle tickets will soon be available. Community support for our raffle is more important than ever this year.
To all of the many individuals, congregations, groups and businesses who have helped us over the last 3 months, thank you! Your untiring support and generosity inspires us.
Special thanks to:
- BR Meals
- Somerset County Sherriff’s Office
- Annie’s Deli, Pluckemin
- Tim Kerwin’s Tavern, Middlesex
- Gateway Gives Back
- Bridgewater Mask Makers
- Shake Shack
- Fourg Athletics
With Much Gratitude,